Welcome to starbeam.one
Welcome to the starbeam.one wiki!
I spent a few hours looking for wiki systems but I am familiar with GitHub and for now, what's important is to have something to point people we're trying to onboard to have some basic questions answered. So, welcome to the starbeam.one wiki! We hope to document a few things here. 😁🤞✌
To help get you oriented, everything in starbeam.one is predicated on the HUD (heads-up display) found in the top right corner of your screen. This is what it looks like when you are unauthenticated:
- 1.Click this to visit your user profile. If you are unauthenticated it will ask you to sign in with an authenticator. If you are an artist select a public authenticator (Twitter is recommended).
After you authenticate, all sorts of icons appear in your HUD:
- 1.User Profile - This will take you to your user profile
- 2.Notifications - Any notifications you may have in the system may be found here
- 3.Account (Flares) - Flares are the currency of starbeam.one. This shows you how many you have and takes you to your account to manage them (i.e., buy more or withdraw them)
- 4.StarVault™ - This is your collection of licenses that allow you to view the content you have purchased on starbeam.one
- 5.Menu - Navigation menu for the site
- 6.Help - This takes you here to this wiki ... how meta!
If you are an artist and want to get onboarded, do the following:
If you are a collector and want to get onboarded, do the following: