Publish a computer-generated image on starbeam.one's Standard Market
So you want to be an artist? This is how you do so on starbeam.one:
starbeam.one follows a publishing model. This means you issue one or more licenses for sale in our markets, and this "set" of licenses is called an issuance. Find out more in our Micropublishing page.
For our Standard Market, you start out with 5 Flares of inventory capacity to issue products in any form of price * quantity you prefer. As you prove you can sell these licenses, your capacity increases. Find out more on our capacity page.
The default price for a new Standard Market issuance is 1 Flare, and starting capacity is 5.
Each market has limits and here are the Standard Market's:
Minimum Price: .5 Flares
Maximum Price: 2 Flares
Maximum File Size: 25MB
To create an issuance we must first create + complete the definition is that used to define it. The definition can be seen as the printing plates of your personal printing press. It can also be seen as the "draft" of your published work. You create your printing plates (definition) and they are then loaded into your printing press to create your content along with their associated digital licenses.
Steps to Create a New Definition
- 1.Press on the briefcase in your HUD (heads-up display) because you mean business
- 4.Enter in
Identifier. The title & description have been outlined above. The identifier is for the URL that is used to host this content. For instance, in the above, it can be found at
stakeis the identifier
- 5.Provide your featured Image
- 6.All your properties are now assigned to the definition (your "printing plate") and are ready to be loaded (into your personal "printing press"). Press
Review + Publish...
- 7.Now you are in the final step! ALMOST THERE. After some seconds, a
Previewbutton will be displayed to you to allow you to view exactly what a collector sees when they purchase a license and view your product. Press this and review the product to make sure it looks like what you expect it.
- 8.Double-check price + quantity to ensure it is as expected. If so, press
Confirm & Publish!
OKon the confirmation
- 10.After some time, you will see the results of your issuance. Hopefully, it will be successful! 🤞
Congratulations on your issuance! 🥳🎉✨