Welcome to starbeam.one
Welcome to the starbeam.one wiki!
I spent a few hours looking for wiki systems but I am familiar with GitHub and for now, what's important is to have something to point people we're trying to onboard to have some basic questions answered. So, welcome to the starbeam.one wiki! We hope to document a few things here. 😁🤞✌
To help get you oriented, everything in starbeam.one is predicated on the HUD (heads-up display) found in the top right corner of your screen. Note that the HUD is only available when you are authenticated. To quickly authenticate, start by pressing the profile icon next to the hamburger menu button in the top right:
The HUD is comprised of different key values found throughout your user profile in one convenient location when you are authenticated. It allows you to quickly visit your user profile and other key locations in your user account, as discussed below.
Upon pressing this button, you will be presented with a list of authenticators. If you are an artist, select a public authenticator (Twitter is recommended).
After you authenticate, all sorts of icons appear as your HUD. What do they mean? 🤔
- 1.User Profile - This will take you to your user profile
- 2.Notifications - Any notifications you may have in the system may be found here
- 3.Account (Flares) - Flares are the currency of starbeam.one. This shows you how many you have and takes you to your account to manage them (i.e., buy more or withdraw them)
- 4.StarVault™ - This is your collection of licenses that allow you to view the content you have purchased on starbeam.one
- 5.Menu - Navigation menu for the site
- 6.Help - This takes you here to this wiki ... how meta!
If you are an artist and want to get onboarded, do the following:
If you are a collector and want to get onboarded, do the following: